Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LHN Neighborhood RR Pictures

For the past several months I've been participating in a LHN Round Robin with seven other stitchers. I thought you might enjoy seeing the RR that I just worked on; this particular RR belongs to Joanne. The block that I stitched is in the top right corner.



The house and the trees are from the ABC123 design; I changed the house colors using the color palette of one of the houses in the LHN Neighborhood. The sheep and the flowers are from The Counting House design. The second picture more accurately reflects the color of the linen.

3 comments:

orange/chocolate said...

Lovely!! What's a Rond Robin exactly? Kisses

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...

Beautiful work!
Congrast!
Elena

Maggitle said...

Cathy, this is such a lovely RR!
Margit