Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ain't it lovely?

I think so. As I've said in previous posts, some of us have been stitching the gorgeous design "Embrodery Guild". The deadline is today and although for several reasons some members have not been able to finish on time, here you can see what some of us have done. I love to see them all together in this gallery; it's great to see how different they look depending on the fabric and floss used. As I get new pictures I'll upload them to the gallery. Click on the image to open the gallery. Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

ann70821 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

It is lovely--I look forward to seeing them all together, too. Looks like I'll have to put this chart on my 'to do ' list, too!

I just finished 'Winter Symphony,' the LHN design from the January 2008 issue of Just Cross Stitch. You can see a picture on my blog: www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com