Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mayflower Landing progress

I believe this to be my second time posting on this blog. I fell in love with Mayflower Landing as soon as I saw it. Here is my progress so far...
I am using a 28 ct Light Mocha linen which it called for 32ct Putty I believe. I wanted it a little larger so I went with the 28 and I picked light mocha b/c it was available - lol. However, I am using all the called-for floss. Funny thing is that I was expecting a coral-like appearance (based on the photo), but surprisingly the colors are more mauve to rose which is fine by me. It's turning out beautifully, I must say so myself. Thanks for taking a gander at the goods.

3 comments:

Maggitle said...

You are very right, it does already look wonderful indeed!

Joy said...

You are moving right along!! Beautiful stitching!

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!