Sunday, May 10, 2009

Notebook

I am going to show you some detailed pictures of the first notebook that I finished. I am absolutely in love with how it turned out.

Notebook cover

Pattern is from LHN's The Rain Fell. I changed it a lot to fit my ideas.
Fabric: Lakeside Linens River Willow 32ct
Threads: CCC and DMC

Notebook - inside view


Notebook  back



Sumarrós with the notebook

I added some pearl buttons to the back and a small charm. I wanted the book to be simple and plain and I think I managed that. I also love that fabric, it is just so beautiful!


my blog: LitlaSkvís

6 comments:

Sherre said...

Amazing! Simply amazing! I love this finish, Linda. You are so gifted!

Nina said...

Linda, it's simply wonderful and great finish!! Super :)

szecsi said...

Super!!!!

Maggitle said...

I can understand, because I am in love with it also. It's really adorable!

Dolci Fusa said...

Simply gorgeus!
Veronica

Carolyn NC said...

This is fantastic - what a beautiful finish!